What Is A Word Counter? How Does It Work
For anyone who hasn’t installed Microsoft Word, an online word counter is where you can go to check how many words or characters are in a text. This is a quick and efficient way of checking you meet requirements for essays or papers, without needing to download or pay for any programmes onto your computer. You can simply type or copy and paste your writing straight into the text box. You will then see two figures at the bottom of the screen, one for the number of characters, the other for the number of words.
Why Use A Word Counter?
As working on the go becomes increasingly common, millions of people need to check their word count on a mobile device – and that’s where this can help. Whether you’re a student, a journalist, a secretary, or any other number of professions, the time may come when you need to keep track of your work while you’re on the move. Rather than downloading apps or simply hoping for the best and submitting work anyway, you can simply copy and paste your work into this word counter. Make your commute as productive as possible by using this word counter to check documents, making sure they’re good to go by the time you get to work or school.
Our word counter is designed to help you check the number of words in your assignment. You can also use it as the character count tool that can help you manage the number of characters and spaces in your paper as per the number of words you’ve written. Simultaneously, you can use this as your free online page calculator as well to maintain a subtle balance between the word limit and the number of pages required in an assignment.
What Is Word Counter Or Character Count Tool?
As the name suggests, word counter counts the number of words you’ve used in your assignment. Thus, it can also alert you if you’ve exceeded the maximum word limit without writing the important facts and arguments of your topic. Our developers have designed this tool in such a way that students can keep track of their word count just by looking at the screen of their devices. Our wordcount Tool will also let you know about the number of pages that you may require to cover a specific number of words.
How Can You Use Our Online Word Count Tool?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to use this free word count tool in a few minutes.
- In our word counter, paste your document in the space that says ‘Paste Text’. You can also mention the number of words directly in the box preceded by the ‘Paste Text’ option.
- Then you can change the font family as per the requirement of your paper. For instance, a standard page with double spacing and 12p Times New Roman as the font along with 1” margin on all the sides is supposed to contain the text of 250 words.
- Then you can change the font size from 9 to 14 as per your paper’s requirement.
- Finally, change the spacing of your texts including single, 1.5 and double.
Benefits Of Our Free Page Calculator & Character Count Tool
Many Universities are very strict about the word count. Your grades might get affected if the word count is not met or if your paper unnecessarily exceeds the given word count. So it is crucial for every student to make sure that their assignment is written within the word limit and that is where our character count tool comes into play. So now let’s check out the advantages of our online page calculator tool.
1. Compatible with various devices: Whether you’re using this tool on your mobile, computer,a console, notebook or laptop, it is easily accessible on all the devices.
2. Suitable for different formatting styles: Professors might ask their students to write in different formatting styles.
3. Accurate results on the basis of your paper’s requirements: You may find several online word counters on the Internet. But, the tool at www.Punjabassignmenthelp.com can help you with accurate results.
4. 3 in 1 tool
You can use this tool as your character count tool and page calculator as well. So you don’t have to waste time looking for a tool that can count characters or show you the number of pages separately. Our word counter will help you achieve all three results in an instant.
We are offering word counter and plagiarism checker services at free of cost for every student, so just email your assignment to us and we would offer word counter and plagiarism checker services instantly.