Your web site proposal and presentation (Assignment 1) was accepted, subject to any feedback you may have received.
As the second stage of the tender process, your company has been asked to develop and present a prototype (a minimal viable product) of your suggested website before a final decision is taken whether to take on your services or not.
TASK 1: PROTOTYPE IMPLEMENTATION (60 marks)
1. Use the assigned URL supplied to you by your Course Leader to develop a preliminary prototype of your proposed e-commerce website.
a. REMINDER: Ensure that the prototype is directly and obviously related to the business model/category that was assigned to you. Failure to do so will result in your assignment being rejected and a zero mark awarded.
2. Configure the site with a menu and navigation links to (at the very minimum) the following content pages:
a. Home page (including a company banner and logo, and navigation menu)
b. About page
c. Product/information page/s (include descriptions, prices and images)
d. Company Policies page
i. Returns and refunds
iii. Privacy and confidentiality
e. Contacts page
You will not be required to install WordPress on your computer.
Instead you will be provided access to a pre-installed WordPress development environment provided by cloudaccess.net via a url link assigned to each student.
Instructions to access your cloudaccess.net website will be provided on the StudyDesk.
Task 1 will be assessed for completeness and working functionality based on an inspection of your website.
TASK 2: BRIEFING REPORT (essay format) (40 marks)
Prepare and submit a briefing document (about 1000 words) with appropriate numbering, headings and sub-headings on completion of the development of the prototype. Include the following in your briefing document:
1. Identify the URL of the website and your assigned business model/category in the first part of the report.
2. Describe the website structure and the purpose of each element (include snapshots and diagrams where appropriate).
3. List the WordPress components and features you used in the development of the prototype.
4. Describe the components and features you plan to include in the final product (should your company be awarded the contract).
5. Explain any changes you have implemented (or plan to implement) that deviates from your initial proposal and presentation from Assignment 1.
6. List and briefly describe any links and resources that you have used, as well as any that you are likely to use in the building of the fully functional website.
Business Assignment help UK Aims To analyse a set of data (in Microsoft Excel), and write a brief report (in Microsoft Word), […] read more
Assignment help of marketing This file contains details of a valid car rego numbers. Each rego number is a six-alphanumeric such as […] read more
Purpose To provide students with the opportunity to apply the knowledge acquired and skills developed during the 11 weeks of the Course. […] read more
Computing Assignment help essay School of Science, Information Technology & Engineering Workbook for Week 6 Part A (4 Marks) Exercise 1: Data […] read more
Assignment help Research Project Due Date: Week 11 Worth: 40% (30 marks for Project Report and 10 marks for Reflective Journal) Topic […] read more
Information systems security Involve in the management of information security in organisations. Sub Topic is or (Focus) The impact of generational differences […] read more
HOLMES INSTITUTE FACULTY OF HIGHER EDUCATION FACULTY OF HIGHER EDUCATION Individual Assignment HOLMES INSTITUTE FACULTY OF HIGHER EDUCATION HC1041 Individual Assignment Research: […] read more
Value: 20% Due date: 22-Jan-2016 Return date: 16-Feb-2016 Length: 1300-1400 words Submission method options Alternative submission method Task Your lecturer will place […] read more
Engineering Entrepreneurship (SEB725) Assignment 2 – Intellectual Property Unit Chair: A/Prof. Arun Patil Due: Monday 25 Jan. 2016 5.00 pm (Melbourne Time) […] read more
“TOPICAL ISSUES IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT – CAPM AND CAPITAL BUDGETING” Due date: To Lecturer/Tutor: on Wednesday, 27 January, 2016 This Assignment is […] read more
Assignment Requirements Your web site proposal and presentation (Assignment 1) was accepted, subject to any feedback you may have received. As the […] read more
MARKING CRITERIA ASSIGNMENT HELP MARKING CRITERIA 1. Entities – no missing entities, appropriate names, no redundant entities, etc. 2. Cardinalities and […] read more